Monday, July 22, 2013

feeling young and crazy again

Not that I have been feeling old, but I was quite settled in a homely way last few years. While playing house was nice and comforting - I forgot that going wild is part of my personality. I am a scorpio, for crying out out!

I am grateful for all the new people I met, my wingmen and wingwomen - and my liver for holding up. Correct, I am officially on detox.

So here is a pictorial run down* of events this past weekend

*Pics borrowed from the internet, not my own since I was too busy being in the moment

FRIDAY
   +   



SATURDAY
  + 
(or so I tried to - my splits and shoulder flex are getting much better!)

But wait... there's more...
           +       +     + +   

and then.. 
  +      



SUNDAY

+  






Yep, it was a big weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment