Sunday, July 14, 2013

Public Display of Emotions

"Ohh couple making out on the street!"
"Oh yes, and what is the matter with that?"

Jeremy, my microbreweries tour guide, is one cool guy. Besides being funny, cute and has an awesome job (guide drinking and eating tours in summer, and drop clueless Europeans in the middle of the forest in winter) - he unintentionally reminded me that I live in a country where Public Display of Emotions are frowned upon. 

Something is seriously screwed up with that. 

And so, mid trip, I decided to fully experience and participate in Montreal's Public Display of Emotions. 

By walking all through Old Montreal experiencing the dramatic and expensive architecture



Drinking the craft brew passion around Latin Quarter 




Be appreciative and grateful of street performers 

and last but not least... danced to music I liked but don't fully understand. 


 I am grateful to have been reminded of the joys of emotions and letting go... and be plied with beer while doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment