Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Letting go, and getting better at reading the unsaid

I am bad at letting go. 

Call me control freak, if you will. I just like to control outcome of things and unfortunately there are many things in life you just can't. 

One thing you absolutely cannot control are relationships. I met someone a month ago who I thought was going to become something great. He never said anything wrong, or was unkind, but as I learnt front previous doomed relationships- what's unsaid tells you more. In which, I know it's time to let go. 

But when you let go of what's upsetting you, it can be replaced by something else you love. 

For that, I rediscovered my love of pole tonight. I have been feeling a bit stuck lately, lacking challenge. So tonight I went to another instructor to see if I can be refreshed -boy, I did. 

Just look at my face


And because it is Sexy Back month, I did a Statue with extra butt


I even did a pretzel hold tonight!!!

Grateful that my emotions are a bit more grown up, learning to let go and I am rediscovering my love of pole again :)

And yes, grateful my bod is pretty damn good right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment